Friday, December 31, 2010
Thursday, December 30, 2010
Wednesday, December 29, 2010
i've noticed in recent times kids who grew up on nelly and britney spears have now moved, en masse, to the likes of deadmau5 and swedish house mafia...i will explain how they actually don't like any of these artists nor their music:
1. there are some people who have always listened to techno and trance and genuinely like it...these people are typically from germany, sweden, iceland, etc (aka northern drug-saturated climates) and are usually transsexual and haven't missed making an appearance at the love parade since '89...my beef is not with them, they were always a small subculture which supported this genre of music...but if you grew up on hip hop or rock your musical taste cannot switch to enjoying sonar bleeps with headache-inducing drum patterns at the drop of a hat
2. there is no way vocal-less techo music can appeal to the masses...there are some techno-ish songs which even i find catchy and have listened to, for example 'memories' with kid cudi and david guetta, 'blue', and several others by daft punk...HOWEVER all these songs have vocals and are at least somewhat made in the typical song format...people like deadmau5 make purely electronic garbage without any human vocals, this sort of monotone bullshit is sooooo easy to make 95% of the idiots listening to it could make the next 'hit' if they only knew how to use fruity loops
3. people with intelligence, music taste, and money don't listen to this garbage...this is why serious music critics don't bother to review this bullshit, people over 30 tend to stop listening to it, and while josh groban sells 6 million units in 3 months, these 'DJs' struggle to sell their singles for $1.99 on beatport
5. the real reason this music is "popular" is because the majority of listeners who bump techno and trance are insecure individuals growing up in the social media age where they are told (and in turn, they re-tell) what is good via facebook feed and tweets...it's also associated with the baller south beach club culture and lifestyle which 95% of the listeners (might want to, but) simply aren't living
7. if you truly enjoy listening to this type of music, while not on drugs or in a club, i feel sorry for you but at least i respect you, and i hope they blast deadmau5 at your funeral and technoviking makes an appearance...if you listen to this music because you think its cool YOU ARE GAY!
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Monday, December 27, 2010
As we can see, most of the NBA's really bad teams are indeed young. That doesn't make the teams suck any less. But it's an excuse of sorts: young players improve with experience and growth, and young teams can usually be expected to do the same. Sacramento is truly awful. But at least two of their best players (Tyreke Evans and DeMarcus Cousins) are 21 years old or younger. (Extra bonus: only one of them acts even younger.) FULL STORY
Sunday, December 26, 2010
Souljah Boy has 2,896,144 fans on Facebook and 2,526,301 followers on Twitter which equals 5,422,445 combined fans...yet his album "The DeAndre Way" sold 2,000 digital copies and 11,000 physical in its first week....that means only 0.23% oh his "fans" actually purchased his album
bottom line: make good music, fuck gimmicks
Saturday, December 25, 2010
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Council of Europe’s Dick Marty says that he does not fear for his life after publishing a report in which he details Kosovo Albanian organ trafficking led by the newly elected Albanian separatist Hashim Thaci.
Marty told media in Russia that he does not fear for his life.
Answering to a reporter as to whether he fears assault by Kosovo Albanians after he designated their chief leader, Hashim Thaci, a mafia boss involved in organ trade and other organized crime, Marty answered that he does not.
Marty was in Russia to talk about relations between Russia and Georgia.
Prior to visiting Russia, Marty told the Swiss weekly, Sonntag, that Kosovo cannot build its future without confronting its past, and that his report is not against Kosovo, but for it, especially for those of its people who want to live in a well organized society.
US State Department said that extraction of organs out of Serbs is unimportant and Washington will continue to cooperate with Thaci irrespective of his involvement in that crime.
EU mission to Kosovo has asked Marty to provide evidence to them.
Former war crimes prosecutor, Carla del Ponte, complained that the international authorities in Kosovo were deliberately stalling her requests for information on the Albanian organized crime activities.
December 21, 2010
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
2004: "The Motorcycle Diaries." The film is based on a true story, using two books as its sources: Ernesto "Che" Guevara's diaries and "Back on the Road," the memoir written by his friend and traveling companion Alberto Granado; it was nominated for an Oscar for adapted screenplay. The film takes place in the summer of 1952, when Guevara was close to finishing his medical degree, as the two friends travel across South America via motorcycle and motorized bike. Of course, when the trip was over, Guevara would be setting off in another direction -- that of leftist revolutionary. FULL LIST
Let's review what happened in Kosovo
1. The West bombs and invades Serbia
2. They rip away Kosovo and give it to Albanians
3. They enable Albanian criminals to murder Serbs and sell their organs
4. When they're asked about it they laugh
5. When one of their own people brings the organ harvesting to light they dismiss his report and claim they had no idea it took place
Adding to this, Nash is by far the best shooter in NBA history. It’s barely even debatable. There is something called the 50-40-90 club, which is 50 percent field goal percentage, 40 percent three point percentage and 90 percent free throw percentage.
This has only been done nine times in history.
Four of them were by Nash, two by Bird and one each by Nowitzki, Mark Price and Reggie Miller (Isn’t it weird that they are all white? Yes, Reggie Miller is white, I don’t care what the color of his skin is). Nash was also the only one to attempt over 300 three pointers a season and reach this statistical plateau. He has the four best three point percentages out of the group and the top two free throw percentages. FULL ARTICLE
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Research published in Current Biology showed the woman felt no fear in a variety of scary situations.
These included exposure to snakes and spiders, horror films and a "haunted house".
The woman feels other emotions but said as an adult, she had never felt afraid.
She is the first known case of someone who is unable to process fear.
Researchers at the University of Iowa said her inability to feel frightened was because she is missing a structure in her brain called the amygdala.
The structure has long been associated with emotional learning - experiments in animals have shown that removing it makes them fearless.
However, it has never been observed in a human before. FULL STORY
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Can a talking beaver save Mel Gibson’s career?
After many months of stalling due to ongoing bad press for Gibson’s taped tirades, legal entanglements with ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva and allegations of abuse, his movie The Beaver has finally secured a spring release date. A new trailer is in theatres. FULL STORY
i was lookin for an excuse to post this pic
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
The BBC news team is just about as awful as FOX now. Way to put that Ron Burgandy wannabe in his place, Jody.
BBC interview wheelchair user and cerebal palsy sufferer Jody McIntryre after he was dragged from his wheelchair by police on two seperate occasions at the anti-tuition fees protest on the 9th December 2010 in London. The presenter is Ben Brown.
Kosovo's prime minister is the head of a "mafia-like" Albanian group responsible for smuggling weapons, drugs and human organs through eastern Europe, according to a Council of Europe inquiry report on organised crime.
Hashim Thaçi is identified as "the boss" of a network that began operating criminal rackets in the run-up to the 1999 Kosovo war, and has held powerful sway over the country's government since.
The report of the two-year inquiry, which cites FBI and other intelligence sources, has been obtained by the Guardian. It names Thaçi as having over the last decade exerted "violent control" over the heroin trade.
Figures from Thaçi's inner circle are accused of secretly taking captives across the border into Albania after the war, where a few Serbs are said to have been murdered for their kidneys, which were sold on the black market. FULL STORY
Monday, December 13, 2010
1. Brazil - you wouldn't think so by Adriana's funny looking nose in the picture above but she still looks like a hot chipmunk, 2 attractive cultures merging = Brazil (the exact opposite happened in Mexico)
2. Venezuela - should be #1 but I'm too lazy to change it
3. Afghanistan - best kept secret in the world, the Taliban make them wear Burkas because they don't like to share
4. Iran - nose job capital of the world...works
5. Armenia - a country full of Kardashians
6. Czech Republic - or Slovakia, I had to include a Slavic representative
7. India - some actress I saw in a random movie I watched a few years back convinced me to include Hindia
8. French Polynesia - not to be confused with actual French women, I'm talking about Pacific Islanders here (but not the fat ones)
9. Russia - overrated, barely made the list
10. Iceland - blue eyes + black hair = exotic
1. England - unspeakably hideous, if a English woman is attractive, she must be mixed
2. Turkey - the main reason they want to join Europe is to obtain attractive genes, criminally ugly
3. Mexico - explorers who were banished from Spain for being too ugly mixed with the ugliest Indian tribe and bam! Mexico!
4. Italy - they dress so well to distract you from their ugliness
5. China - Zhang Ziyi is a notable exception (i love her)
6. Albania - not necessarily ugly, just unappealing to me personally
7. Germany - scary and unpleasant, just like their language
8. Saudi Arabia - they should keep their Burkas on
9. Nepal - they should be exiled to the top of Mount Everest
10. South Africa - Zulus, Dutch, British = ugly x 3!
*list is based strictly on physical appearance (which I don't find that important), if it was a list of overall characteristics Serbia would be #1 by far
**list is based on women, to me Drake looks like he has a chromosome missing and Viktor Troicki looks like a Beluga yet apparently women find them attractive, so I didn't even go there however logic says since they all have the same genes this list could paint a fairly accurate overall picture of the hottest and ugliest countries
Saturday, December 11, 2010
Friday, December 10, 2010
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
1. Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
2. M.I.A. - Maya
3. Vampire Weekend - Contra
4. Rick Ross - Teflon Don
5. Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday
6. Sleigh Bells - Treats
7. Cee Lo Green - The Lady Killer
8. Deerhunter - Halcyon Digest
9. Kid Cudi - Man On The Moon II: The Legend Of Mr. Rager
10. The Knife - Tomorrow In A Year
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Monday, December 6, 2010
The results are striking. An African-American man would have to earn $154,000 more than a white man in order for a white woman to prefer him. A Hispanic man would need to earn $77,000 more than a white man, and Asian man would need, remarkably, an additional $247,000 in additional annual income. FULL ARTICLE
bruce lee did it!
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Saturday, December 4, 2010
From now until December 7, change your profile picture to a cartoon character from your childhood. The objective of this is not to see any human faces on Facebook but an invasion of memories for the fight against Violence to Children. Remember we were kids too*
i saw someone post this today and think its funny considering everyone in Serbia already did this like 3 weeks ago, check the article about it here
American exceptionalism refers to the opinion that the United States is qualitatively different from other nations. Its exceptionalism stems from its emergence from a revolution, becoming "the first new nation", and developing a unique American ideology, based on liberty, egalitarianism, individualism, populism and laissez-faire". This observation can be traced to Alexis de Tocqueville, the first writer to describe the United States as "exceptional". Although the term does not imply superiority, some writers have used it in that sense. To them, the United States is a "shining city on a hill", and exempt from historical forces that have affected other countries.
Friday, December 3, 2010
In case you don’t watch SportsCenter (or don’t catch it today, because this is bound to be #1 on the Top 10), here is a dunk Jeremy Pargo of Maccabi Electra Tel Aviv. Not really much to say for this one, other than the announcer is pretty funny, and….unnngh!
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
nothing too groundbreaking yet but here are 2 leaks i found interesting:
"[Elysee Diplomatic Advisor Jean-David] Levitte also criticized Serbian FM Jeremic, saying that he is doing nothing to encourage Serb return or participation in Kosovo’s government. Levitte noted that Jeremic “makes big promises” every time he comes to France, but doesn’t follow through. Levitte no longer meets with him and does not consider him to be the “modern face of Belgrade” that he purports to be."
"Guido Westerwelle also spoke against any type of automatic decision in favor of membership for Turkey. There was also general agreement that the EU is not ready for new members at this time beyond Croatia"
there you have it, even tadic's government isn't quisling enough for america and on top of that we have no chance of getting in the EU...i hope tadic had fun at the gay parade